Finally i received my purity pro wireless and it was worth the wait.
Im a headphone fan and many pairs,now in all honesty i dont wear them out in street but,i do so round the house,gaming and watching movies etc.
As mentioned ive several types here but these set a new standard in design and comfort.
I like loud,these are loud,they are the most comfortable headphone to date.
Some headphones squash your ears and leave them sweaty these do not,they are so comfortable after a few minutes wear you forget they are there.
Ive been using them now a few days and they are just great,they also look great and feel great on too.
Battery life is also very good,the controls are perfectly situated for ease of use .
With NFC and Bluetooth capability you can connect instantly without a cable in sight.
What i also love is how they fold up making for easy storage.
So here is some specs.
- Height: 190 mm
- Width: 185 mm
- Thickness: 632 mm
- Weight: 284 g
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, Near Field Communication
- Connectors: Micro-USB charging connector, 3.5 mm audio connector
- Maximum talk time: 24 h
- Maximum standby time: 168 h
- Music playback time: 24 h
- Wireless operating range: 15 mm in NFC use;10 m in Bluetooth use
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0;Near Field Communication
- Music and Audio
- Speaker impedance: 32 ohm
- Audio features: Wideband speech, Active Noice Cancellation ANC, apt™-X, Digital Signal Process DSP, Stereo, Echo cancellation
- So thats it,you should really consider a pair and enjoy the experience.